What are the benefits of participating in a Mentor Group?
Here are some answers we’ve heard from others:
- Learning with and from colleagues
- Developing coaching skills
- Obtaining up to 7 Continuing Coach Education Credits
- Increasing awareness to utilize the core competencies as a guide to how I coach
- Guidance for submitting a PCC application
- Meeting part of the Mentor requirement to apply for ACC
- Meeting a requirement to renew my ACC
- Get a deeper understanding of the updated 8 core competencies which are the standard for professional coaches
- Preparation for the ICF Credentialing Exam
- An opportunity to coach your peer and get feedback in a nurturing environment
Which one(s) of these rings true for you?
What other benefits of participating in a mentor group might await you?
If you’re interested in any of these benefits, contact me to learn about upcoming opportunities. I want you to be the best coach you can be at this point in your life. For a description of what to expect from a mentor coach scroll down in this link to the Duties and Competencies identified by ICF.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Dina Markind, PCC, Certified Mentor Coach