Nurses and Physicians
If you are feeling exhausted in a way that you can’t recover through your normal rest and recreation, you feel distant from your patients, colleagues and work, and you wonder about your accomplishments and impact, then individual or small group coaching can benefit you.
Working one on one you’ll get to identify what you’re experiencing in a more specific way, your stressors, triggers and thinking traps. You’ll learn where to focus your attention, how to connect to your strengths and meaning, ways to relate more positively and when to take a breather. You’ll develop strategies to be more
- Courageous and
- Live with greater ease
You’ll have an opportunity to develop self-compassion, clarity about what’s important to you, a vision for a better future and the courage and a plan to pursue that vision.
And believe it or not, all of these can be learned.
Group Coaching is an option when there are enough individuals who will fit well together. The current size of groups is up to 6 people. Your entry into a group is preceded by two to four individual coaching sessions to clarify what you want to work on, so that you can become familiar with my style and confident that I will be your courageous ally to achieve your life of well-being. Special care is taken to design how we will all work together so that respect for one another is always present, you feel safe and comfortable with one another and that each member’s needs will be addressed.
Coaching packages to achieve your revitalized life are available upon request. Coaching sessions are over the phone or via the internet.
Coaches Seeking Mentoring
Looking to earn or renew your ACC credential from ICF or become a CPCC through CTI? If you are looking to develop as a coach and become more skillful with the ICF core competencies I would love to work with you. Nurturing and cultivating your strengths is an honor and an exciting role for me to play in the growth of fellow coaches. As a Certified Mentor Coach, you will get specific feedback regarding your strengths and skills for you to develop. You’ll get the benefit of a dual role of mentor coach and colleague.
Mentor coaching involves
- Coaching you so that you can be the best coach possible at this time in your life, agenda comes from you
- Reviewing the core competencies set out by ICF and developing your skills in each area
- For those seeking ICF credential, reviewing and getting feedback on recorded coaching calls for specific ways that you can develop as a coach and integrate core competencies
- Developing your curiosity, intuition, listening and effective ways to move the client forward toward their goals – big and small
- Discussing ethics, Coach Knowledge Assessment and other documents to prepare for submission to the ICF
Mentor coaching takes place over a period of 3 – 6 months so that you have time to integrate the learning.
Leadership begins with self.
Are you challenged with how to inspire and lead your teams to deliver, engage, innovate and grow?
Coaching one on one with Dina, you’ll identify areas of challenge, explore ways to work through them and reach your goals. You’ll have opportunities to
- Identify your own and others strengths
- Figure out how to be true to yourself while meeting others where they are
- Learn how to tap into motivation of others so they’ll be more likely to be engaged
- Hold important and sometimes difficult discussions with others
- Develop your executive presence
- Learn strategies to stay calm, energized and focused throughout your day
As you experience the power of coaching, you’ll grow both personally and professionally.
Coaching sessions are over the phone or via the internet.
To increase your self-leadership, become aware of what matters to you. You can use the Wheel of Life diagram. It identifies various aspects of your life; each domain impacts the others in the pie. You can change or rename any category so that it represents what makes up a satisfying life for you.
Next, mark your level of satisfaction within each area, 0 being not satisfied at all and 10 representing the most satisfied you could imagine being in that aspect of your life. Then connect your marks with lines so that each is connected to the one next to it.
The new perimeter of the circle represents your ‘Wheel of Life’. Is it a bumpy ride?
What area calls to you as one that you would like to improve? What would a 10 look like for you?
Are you looking to engage your staff, build resilience and decrease turnover of key employees? If so, Vital Signs of Well-Being® is a great entry point for your organization. This program provides participants with strategies for:
- Increasing resilience
- Improving performance
- Greater engagement
Vital Signs of Well-Being® is based on coaching techniques and positive psychology, which provides tested tools to encourage flourishing. I created this program especially for healthcare professionals and healthcare organizations. Studies have shown that well-being is associated with a range of positive organizational outcomes.
Organizations that bring the didactic and coaching aspects of Vital Signs of Well-Being to their employees can benefit in the following ways:
- Increase staff engagement
- Increase self-management, decrease emotional reactivity and exhaustion, and decrease errors
- Increase retention rates
- Save on significant costs related to turnover
- Create a more collaborative and co-operative culture in the workplace