Dina Markind is a professional speaker and coach whose goal is to enhance the well-being of all those who attend her presentations. She integrates practical strategies so that participants have a tool(s) they can use to help them regain their passion and energy and increase their impact.
Dina’s Signature Program
Vital Signs of Well Being® was developed by Dina. It focuses on strategies to prevent and/or recover from burnout. The medical vital signs of Temperature, Pulse, Respirations, and Blood Pressure, T, P, R, B/P, provide a quick look at how a person is doing from the view of physical health.
Vital Signs of Well Being® uses a broader perspective of well-being to look at what and how you Take In, Put Forth, Relate Positively and Be Present. This program provides strategies to enhance the well-being in each of these areas of life. Read More here to learn more and check out the various formats for delivery.
The following are is a sample of Other Topics Related to Well-Being and Positive Psychology that Dina speaks about
- Where you focus matters and the Power of Gratitude
- Connecting to Meaning
- Relationships matter most for happiness, how to enhance relationships
- Oasis in the Overwhelm 60 second strategies to rebalance in a busy world
- Resilience – why it matters and how to develop it
Prior Speaking Engagements
- Westchester Medical Center various dates 2016 – present at various locations, presentations of Vital Signs of Well Being® and Relate Positively
- American Academy of Neurology – Annual Meeting 2016, Vital Signs of Well-Being and Oasis in the Overwhelm
- ICF-CT, Health and Well-Being for the Holidays, a webinar for coaches, Nov. 2017
- Interview on local public access television, Dec. 2017
- September 2019, Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses Annual Convention, Vital Signs of Well-Being
- January 2019, ICF-Kenya, How Can 60-seconds Make You a Better Coach