The power of our partnership can lead to success, even for those who have tried and failed to make changes before.
Physician and nurse burnout is becoming an epidemic. It translates into an increase in errors and lawsuits, and into elevated stress levels and is leading to high rates of turnover for both physicians and nurses. Though the causes of burnout vary, there are proven solutions that can significantly turn this around so that you can experience burnout recovery.
- Emotional and physical exhaustion – depleted and unable to recover the necessary energy and attitude from time off; lacking joy.
- Depersonalization – often showing up as cynicism and sarcasm about patients; feeling isolated and lonely.
- Low Self-Value – wondering what difference your efforts really make, a sense of powerlessness. Minimal to absent sense of accomplishment.
* From the Maslach Burnout Inventory
Your Solution is Vital Signs of Well-Being™ AND coaching with Dina
Through the Vital Signs of Well-Being program and focused coaching integrating positive psychology, healthcare professionals can have more joy and live optimally. This positivity extends to the workplace and turnover rates decrease. Work with an experienced burnout recovery coach.
- Inner resources – increase your resilience and alleviate some of the exhaustion
- Self-Compassion –live with greater ease and increased compassion for others. Overcome some of the depersonalization associated with burnout.
- Increased appreciation – acknowledge your individual contributions and accomplishments; experience a greater sense of efficacy and joy which counterbalances low self-value
What do you want your life to be like?
I work with a variety of healthcare professionals and can design a program which is right for you and within your budget. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you achieve it. If you are serious about getting professional support, please contact me for an exploratory conversation.
- Sign up to receive 4 practical strategies that can be integrated into your life and provide you with an introduction to the Vital Signs of Well-Being.
- You’ll receive four brief emails one at a time over four weeks. In addition, you’ll be sent regular newsletter posts which offer thoughtful ideas for you to improve and enjoy your life…
You can’t expect things to change unless
you actively do something about it.
“I was able to accomplish certain goals that didn’t seem doable when we started…. Throughout the process it was clear to me that Dina cared about me and my interest was her interest. “
Joel Galvin, business owner and coach
Causing Possibilities into Realities