Group Mentor Coaching will be available via Zoom this fall. I will be facilitating a group of up to 8 coach mentees with my colleague Monica Leggett. Monica is a PCC who like me is a Certified Mentor Coach and a Past President of the ICF-Connecticut chapter.
What will you get out of Mentor coaching?
- A deeper understanding of the 8 Core Competencies of Coaching*. These were recently updated by the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
- 7 hours of core competency Coach Continuing Education Units for ICF credential renewal. These can be used toward 7 of the 10 hours of mentorship required for ACC credential for some applicants. The 7 hours can be used toward renewal of your ACC, the other 3 hours need to be individual mentoring.
Group Mentor Coaching will be held on Monday evenings 7 – 8:30 pm Eastern Time
- September 27
- October 4
- October 18
- October 25
- November 1
Session one will focus on getting to know one another, review of the program and an overview of the core competencies. The emphasis will be on core Competencies 1 and 2, see below. The following 4 sessions will include discussion related to core competencies and live coaching followed by feedback.
The live coaching pairs will be be set up at the beginning of the program. Each person will know when they will be the coach and when they will be the client. When you are a client, please be sure to come with an actual issue that you would like to have coaching around.
Information sessions are available on August 30 and Sept. 13 at 7 pm, contact Dina to get the zoom link.
*Updated Core Competencies
- Demonstrates Ethical Practice
- Embodies a Coaching Mindset
- Establishes and Maintains Agreements
- Cultivates Trust and Safety
- Maintains Presence
- Listens Actively
- Evokes Awareness
- Facilitates Client Growth