Recently, I read “I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow.”* Because of you, my readers, colleagues and clients, I have been willing to explore and take steps beyond my comfort zone. Thank you for this opportunity.
In appreciation of you, I want to share an exercise that will help you appreciate yourself too. Click My Finest and Best to download.
Wishing for you to move forward with courage to grow yourself and your impact.
I’m here to support you on the way.
Dina, 203.744.YOU3 (9683)
Improving well-being for professionals through coaching.
* Marissa Mayer, American businesswoman and former President and CEO of Yahoo!
Some of the ways that I grew as the result of your encouragement and challenges even when I may not have felt ready. The impact is still sometimes small and sometimes a bit bigger, all moving in a positive direction.
- Leadership as ICF-CT president
- Collaboration with other coaches
- Presentation of a webinar
- Interview on local public access television, episode 211
- Profit from the Positive certification and expanding to the corporate sector
- Travel personal and professional – Poland – International Coach Federation’s Global Leadership Forum , Israel – our son and Italy – a long awaited vacation with my husband
- Generally feeling more courageous
- Learning more technology skills
- Expanding mentoring opportunities with other coaches
- and there are many more
I am so grateful for the progress and for the people who contribute to my growth in ways that are not easily articulated.